Golf near Geneva
Golf near Bois Joly
- The Golf de Maison Blanche benefits from a geographical location with an amazing view of the Alps and the Lake Geneva Basin, it offers a championship course and a second one ideal for beginners and improvers.
- The Golf Club Domaines de Gonville has two courses: one with 9 holes and a second with 18 holes. Characterized by its ease for beginners and average players, it nevertheless becomes more difficult for more advanced players.
- The Golf de Saint-Genis has a flat course that includes many water ‘bodies’, a 9-hole course, and a second 5-hole course for training.
Other golf courses in the Pays de gex
- The Golf de Divonne-les-Bains is located 15 minutes from Geneva. It extends over an area of 60 hectares, offering a green setting embellished with majestic trees in the middle of which flows the Divonne river. This golf course offers the following courses: 6 par 3 holes, 6 par 4 holes and 6 par 5 holes, for all players.
- The Golf de la Manchette in Prévessin Moëns provides an 18-hole course, offering an easy outward journey, contrasting with a much more technical return to the forest.
- The Golf de Mijoux, 10 minutes from Les Rousses ski resort, offers you the opportunity to start or progress on a 9-hole golf course crossed by the Valserine river.